The two layers of sheet-rock-like material and the U.L. approved heat-activated fire door seal provide enough ammunition to fend off fires. The Mutual Gun Safe is lab tested at 1760 degrees Fahrenheit for 60 minutes.
The Mutual Gun Safe is also equipped with a full arsenal of anti-burglary features. The locking bolts are a massive one inch in diameter. There are at least four dead bolts facing the hinge side, one active bolt at the top, and at least four active bolts along the closing side. The lock is protected from punch-out attempts by a Manganese (HRC 60 hardness) hardplate and and by a spring-loaded relocker. There are two bolt-down holes predrilled at the bottom of the safe that accommodate standard 1/2″ bolts to keep the safe where it is meant to stay.
- 5 inch thick door lined with U.L. approved fire activated door seal
- Lock area protected by Drill Resistant Manganese hardplate (HRC 60 hardness)
and spring loaded relocker
- Semi Gloss Black Body with fully lined Tan Interior
- 1″ diameter solid door bolts with Full Door Wrap Around Security.
- 10 Gauge Steel
Two bolt down holes predrilled at the bottom
- Brass plated handle and lock
- Comes with UL Listed Dial Lock 0000000000
- 1 Hour fireproof