American Security BF Series Gun Safes
- Body encloses a proprietary DryLight insulation eliminating the use of gypsum board.
- 2″ total wall thickness on all sides.
- Two layers of steel consisting of an outer and inner steel liner for dual security protection.
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes and 1 pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Awarded the U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) burglary classification.
- 1/2″ steel plate door combined with 1″ DryLight insulation.
- 10 massive 1-1/2″ thick locking bolts to provide superior door security.
- Commercial grade high security exterior hinges for additional security and full access to the elegant interior.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed group II lock protected by a massive hardplate.
- Bolt detent system holds bolts in the open position preventing damage to bolt work & body.
Unmatched Fire Protection
- Mercury class II fire protection of 1275 degrees for 90 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350 degrees.
- New DryLight insulation is poured between inner and outer steel walls for premier fire protection.
- Dual fire seals around entire door. Silicon seal on door jamb & Palusol seal on door giving the door a snug fit with added fire protection.
- Palusol seal expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to heat.
Quality Style Throughout
- Unique mirrored back wall in the interior of the safe providing higher interior visibility.
- Bold zinc die cast polished brass or chrome logos.
- Spy-proof key locking dial with decorative three spoke handle
- Interior shelves fully upholstered in a pin-dot fabric.
- Interior shelving can be adjusted to meet your unique
- Interior door panel finished in full pin-dot fabric
- Select from five hand-painted high-gloss (Platinum Finish added) and four textured finishes.
These models are special order, direct from factory and take 15 – 30 days for delivery.
Gun safes going through 5 point inspection before shipping.